+3DB004 • 2009
To put Baktruppen into a box could appear to be a contradiction in terms. They have always moved outside the comfortsone of habit, staging their events in tunnels, galleries, libraries and sports arenas - just as well as the more traditional avant-garde theatre houses over the entire world. Finally - they are ready for institutionalisation - on a record label.
The result is yet another story, the story behind their history over the last 22 years: 3 CDs with talkative, scientific, noisy, sentimental, ridiculously funny and plan and simply stupid recordings from a crew of artists that have energized every stage they have ever performed on.
Per Henrik Svalastog
Bo Krister Wallström
Recorded throughout Europe in the period 1986-2008. Mastered by Tanja Khanthasotorn.
- Excerpt with zither and yodel
- J.D Berlin, Immer ist schwierig
- Instrumental theme fra Alien 4
- Boxing music
- Printer concert
- Some nice music/Norwegian carnival of artists
- Reindeer tubular end of music
- Sinus/law of silence/wrOoom (everybody)
- Erotical Enlightenment Show. Peer Sine Høner. Hepp